Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A pox upon me ....

so there i was .... filled with vim, vigor, and vitality and trying my best to MAKE someone see things my way.

The very thing i have been so vehement about being the "wrong way to act"in my latest writings is exactly what i was doing MYSELF.

Therefore i must as a matter of principle and holding to my own personal code of conduct publically and sincerely apologize to LaShawn Barber for my actions. They were course, callous and in the light of her heartfelt request totally uncalled for.

I do not wish to ever insinuate that my way of viewing things is the only right way they may be viewed.

I hope that all of us wil continue to see God's guidance in our daily activities and that we may always treat each other with respect and graciousness.

I remain your humble servant.....

THE GEEK

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=your uninstaller! pro 2006 5.0.0.362 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home